Samstag, 16. Februar 2013

sydney rowing club and final goodbyes.


After the park, we went to the distinguished Sydney Rowing Club for a drink. All the photo credits go to Charlie and Soph, thanks for banning the end of my last day onto "film"....<3
Then the girls and Fi and Damo (and Cousin Cam) drove off in the car...Then it was only me and G&G again.
I felt really really sad, because you've become part of my life already ! I'm very glad that there's facetime and Skype, really, that makes things a lot easier. You can see on the photo below that I am very happy with you all around.
Anyway, after the car went around the bend, I had to hug grandma and bury my face so that nobody could see the tears running down my face. But! I know that I will see you all again, so why waste time crying when we should be spending it feeling excited for the next time ! don't you think ??
newly cut fringe! how refreshing. 



credits to charlie. I really like this shot! 


making silly faces to fight the tears


watching the ferries, and being sad a little.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen