Mittwoch, 6. Februar 2013

coffee@newtown,party@Jane's(parental supervision for this post please!)

flat white and piccolo latte ! 

red velvet muffin from the bakery this time
this saturday, newtown was once again on ! I met B. at the station and we met some friends at her house and tried to solve a very difficult thing (hehe don't know the word and too tired to look it up) in the paper :) we actually did quite well in the end, being 5 of us.
We went for coffee to a splendid!!! café in newtown, which makes me want to open a place like this as there is no shop anywhere near the coolness and stylishness to this one. we drank coffee from an old record player used as a table, how good is that ! and there were little lights everywhere and the menu consisted of old band posters and record covers... we went to a couple of garage sales as well as some opshops along the road, then to a pub where I saw this outrageous !!! use of my name in the toilet ! anyway, it was the first time I saw my name scribbled in a bar toilet, so I was quite proud haha, because in switzerland, nobody knows my name and therefore I would never get to see such a thing, thats why I was so impressed by this piece of art..

later this evening, we went to J.'s birthday party which was great fun, only B. had to leave and we took some sneaky selfies at the station with stupid guys yelling and jeering at us, but of course we didn't care.
I stayed at J.'s house and flew off to Coolangatta, QLD the next day !


sorry, my underage readers....



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen