Mittwoch, 6. Februar 2013

randwick

look what I found in Sydney ! another Earl Street ! (for grandpa)

sorry but blogging takes up so much time, I can't really write much...I'm tired from an almost 7hour drive today! well these pictures were taken when I visited my götti (godfather) at his house and took a walk in centennial park in sydney, where I saw a lot of strange trees and some beautiful black swans. and a busload of asians of course.
molly, michaels dog in the garden 

dna- tree
sneaky selfie :P

flood precautions






cute signs..but I wouldve wanted to ride my bike there !

funny thing in the middle of the park 

nice glass ceiling of the funny thing


some street art..





cutting up mango the australian way :)

another coffe from michaels machine <3

avocado toast with lemon and pepper

beautiful birds sitting on michaels neighbors balcony


don't jump off the cliff please !


view on the city from watsons bay..



watsons bay water...stormy!

coffe made by michaels superduper machine

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen