Montag, 11. Februar 2013

cliff walk bronte-bondi !

whilst driving to Bronte Beach, I saw this street sign. It's zoo good to see that my name isn't that special at all!
people know it around here, I like !

that's where the beach fairies live I told my götti.
 On Saturday, I went to see my Götti Michael. We went to the fish markets together and bought this huge amount of sushi and !! prawns! I've never really eaten fresh big prawns, so that was quite a mess. But a yummieyummie mess ! As for the sushi, I can never get enough of that !
my whole trip consisted of eating sushi !!
well, not quite. anyway, after this, we went to a cute little cafe where we bought a coffee and the little tarts you see in the pictures. But we saved them as a desert. Then we went on the cliff walk which took us roughly an hour to walk, then we had a beer or two and walked back again. It was a lovely walk and gave me the chance to get to know my Götti a bit better and spend some quality time with him, as I never see him otherwise. It was great. Thanks Michael if you're reading this !!! (I hope you like the Dame Edna record hehehe)
my götti (godfather) preaparing his jeans for the cliff walk. wow, I'd like
to have a man iron my clothes for me !! (although I never iron...anyways.)

photographed by an asian tourist of course. Bondi in the Background.

iron in the sandstone gives it that color.


the sandstone has eroded from all the wind it's exposed to. but it still does its duty. :)

mango merenguw tart. from a great little coffeshop in surrey hills (?).

coffeee !! yummie

götti michael.

THEY SPELLED MY NAME PROPERLY!! FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE
WITHOUT ASKING ONCE HOW TO SPELL IT !! ééééé!!

tamarama beach along the walk.

great seafood for lunch from the sydney fishmarkets. now I know how to eat a fresh prawn properly .

what a feast !!!

bondi.

rock pools between bondi and tamarama.
we had a lovely time together, and some great talks. He even gave me a lot of photographs of my parents, as he's known them for quite a long time now and we lost a lot of them when we moved.
I hope to see you again soon !!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen