Montag, 11. Februar 2013

last dinner @ Breakfast Point !

homemade apfelstrudel especially fro my australian friends ! after some troubles with ingredients and baking time,
this one turned out fine !

fruitsalad with little melon balls in it, how cute !


charlie showing Grandpa her new environment around the house, picture taken from
5th floor, where the apartment is. you can imagine the view now :)
 ups, this post was made at the airport, I have to board now, no time to write anymore sorry, will do when possible.
I WOULD JUST LIKE TO THANK YOU ALL FOR COMING AND EXCUSE MY UNABILITY TO GIVE A LITTLE SPEECH, it was just LOVELY !!
<3

charlie giving us a great lttle concert <3

long exposure at night time after dinner. This is supposed to mean "Charlotte".


I <3 Immy.

I <3 Charlie.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen