Mittwoch, 6. Februar 2013

brisbane last thursday @ev's house

building the new kids hospital
Brisbane in the afternoon, arriving

ev and the demonstration of her green flashy glasses :)
sorry I'm starting to get a bit confused about the chronology of my posts as I did not have internet connection for a bit ... anyway, that was in Brisbane when we rented a car and drove from Coolangatta to Brisbane to meet my grandma's part of the family. We had a great night ! anyway I would write more, but ! we have to leave the motel and the internet connection ! (most of the pictures were taken when Ev took me on a walk on the South Bank of Brisbane, where almost all of these pics where taken.

great background of a bar in brsibane where the expo was

filming a commercial with an ex footbnall player, very famous, he says one should eat lamb on australia day




picture for charlie <3


bridge with...trusses !! obviously


piece of art infront of the gallery

where we had the coffee: under the stairs! really cute

coffee @the art gallery in Brisbane

the smell of these flowers is incredible !!

beautiful flower at the Southern Bank in Brisbane. what a wonderufl smell !

a funny nepalese cottage Ev showed me on the South Bank, which
 they had put up for the expo but moved there.

being silly at Ev's dinner






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen