Samstag, 16. Februar 2013

take off!



goodbye coffee with G&G @Sydney Airport..

forbidden picture @Sydney airport

goodbye at Sydney Airport was very emotional, but it had to be quick, as I started to get nervous that I wouldn't make it fast enought through the security check. But! a goodbye coffee had to be, where I got rid of all the ozzie coins I still had.
The flight to Beijing, China was very bumpy and very rough, my food on the plane jumped around in it's tray, but didn't spill, as I ate it very fast :)
Layover time passed quite fast, and of course I had fun taking pictures of myself in the very empty airport, as I arrived at aorund 5am, so there was hardly anybody around. Only these couple of guys you see when you scroll down a bit, they were looking curiosly what I was up to, taking silly pictures of myself with a camera blinking on a small table..
here you see the culture gap which truly exists.

this is for grandma, we had discussions about toilet sign figures haha

not too scruffy after 13h of flight?!

over China or somewhere....over the rainbow.

funny river meandering through the valley. looks awesome from so high up!
much more interesting than just the ocean.

following the sun.

layover selfies.

look at the light!! 6am


"what is this girl doing?!"

enjoying herself. 

looking out onto the terminal. just before I went to have a rest on big chairs where
you could also sleep on.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen