Sonntag, 27. Januar 2013

les mis and a cyclone.

Today is a very rainy day, there is a ciclone in Queensland, hitting nothern New South Wales at the moment, so we are getting a lot of rain and wind as well, and it is quite cold so I am very happy to have brought a wolly jumper even though a lot of people told me "this is unnecessary". We went to see the film "Les Miserables".
A very moving, very strong, very depictive and I would say very expensive film. Hugh Jackman (who is actually a good friend of a cousin of mine who I met on the Macpherson dinner), did a very good job, not only acting, but surprisingly, also singing !
But, for me, it wasn't Hugh or Eddie Redmayne who I liked best, but this guy you can see below, who only played a little role actually. He was called Grantaire and was part of the student movement and a good friend of Enjoras and Marius(Eddie). He only appeared a couple of times, but as you know, some faces just stay in your mind even though you've only seen them for a second or so...anyway, he's just an actor, so let's get over it.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen