Montag, 21. Januar 2013

shanghai pudong. international airport.

air china food, should've been omelette, but I couldn't really see any...the fruitsalad was nice though.
but what am I writing about food!
the airport of Shanghai reminded me soo much of our structural designs exercises, that I took about a thousand pictures of all the trusses and forces I recognized. I even thought about drawing some diagrams, crazy isn't it, how you get haunted by your study courses!
That was by far not the only thing I was haunted by. Everywhere I looked, on the plane, in the ladies room, in the carpark (I went wandering around, if you have 6hrs to wait in transit) I always saw the same faces !! China is creepy.









reminded me of the Jefferson Airplane song "white rabbit" !








can you see this strange screw on the side of this metal door holder thingy?

me trying to be chinese and kill time. 
waiting and pretending to sleep .


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen