Sonntag, 27. Januar 2013

australia day !

 what a funny thing: grandma and grandchild having the same taste in shoes, or at least the colour !
:)
I noticed that when we left for a small adventure: going to the country club and having lunch and a coffee.
then, on the 26. we went to the coast to celebrate Autralia Day, something like the 1. August in Switzerland.
My Auntie gave me a top with the Australian flag printed on it and I wore it the whole evening, except for when I went to the beach and played in the surf.
We went to stay at my aunts friends house, which is, as you can see, right on the coast.
How wonderful to spend the evening with good food, nice people, and cold beer (I was trying my best to be like an ozzie haha) and of course, the ocean with the rumbling waves and crashing water.
And what is, as I heard a very ozzie thing is to get a sunburn on Australia Day. Which I did. a little. not on purpose.
It wasn't that bad, but I had to have AloeVera soothing cream anyway. :)
Happy Australia Day!!



what a cutie. 


my uncle, cousin and the owner of the beach house.

seb, me, nina and her boyfriend alex, (neighbors)

s., my cousin, my uncle, and the owner of the house

 day after australia day-coffee. my cousin trying to steal the cup out of the picture all the time.

houses at the beach, view of the house I was staying !

imagine waking up every morning with a sea breeze ruffling your curtain....

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen