Montag, 21. Januar 2013

from sydney to mittagong/bowral

coffee on the train. what a nice beaker!
on monday morning, I got up at 6:30 and got the train to my grandparents house in Mittagong, now Bowral (because some dudes in the government had nothing to do, they decided to redraw the borders of the town, in my grandpa's words..) It was almost like a trainride from Bern to Zurich, so I quite enjoyed myself, got a coffee and read and listened to some music. The train only stopped at one station before Mittagong and I only realized it when it was already taking off again, so I got quite scared that I had missed my station ! But then read the sign and it was only Campbelltown. phew !
I was picked up and we drove back through gum tree woods and cute little houses, up to their house, which is even nicer than I expected !! AND I sleep in a queensize bed, ha ! love it !
the first day at their place was lovely, we had a nice lunch with an interesting couple, then I went to edit some photos and the afternoon had passed so quickly that it was already time for guests again ! We had a barbecue and I had another Aussie beer called the "flying pig" (which reminded me of the big inflatable pig the band Pink Floyd always took with them to their shows hehe)
It was a very nice evening. I didn't even get that many mozzie bites:)

countryside

seats refelcted in the window. 

arrived at their house ! 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen