Montag, 21. Januar 2013

journey, flight 2

1st flight: zürich-frankfurt, 1.5hrs.
watched a beautiful sundown...after having some trouble because of a guy telling me I needed an Australian Visa, I boarded and had a very nice window seat with nobody sitting next to me, so I could sleep across two seats, (cha-ching!). The food was alright, I'd expected nothing much, but was astonished that they came along almost every two hours with drinks and snacks.
At night time, they gave out the little sheets of paper for your immigration to the country and there, something horrible occured to me: I DID NOT HAVE A VISA FOR CHINA !!
I was devastated and scared and had many horrible thoughts inside my head of chinese police officers putting me to jail for the next 5 years or 10 or 20 and I could not sleep anymore because of those pictures in my head, scaring me.
Then I plucked up the courage to ask one of the stewardesses if it was a problem then she said, boo, don't worry, youre only in transit, only passing through.
I was so relieved.
That was on the
2nd flight: frankkfurt-shanghai, 9 hrs.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen