Montag, 21. Januar 2013

homemade sushi&cupcakes .

I met up with B. a friend which I had since I was 13 and we started writing to each other..how romantic in this time of internet, blogs and facebook ! (we changed to facebook though, because humans just tend to be lazy, and of course! because of lack of time and stuff.. anyway, you always find excuses..)
so on the night of this hot hot day I went to her house, and we made sushi and had a nice chat, before going out with some friends of hers to a nearby pub, where I tried a local beer, which was very nice! I like australian beer, as long as its cold...
I was wakened by a funny noise, but it was only a bird I had never heard before.
In the morning we went to a second hand market, like a flea market and I couldn't resist buying some awwwwesome flappy shorts and a nice blouse with a cout out back. We also went for coffee in a very in coffee shop and had a very popular coffee called "flat white"(much more distinguished than starbucks...) SIMPLY LOVED IT !! thanks B. ! (if you're reading this :D)


talking to the french boy. 


nom nom nom...

cute back yard.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen